As much as I love digital photography is almost as much as I love technology in general; whether it’s creating websites, blogging, playing games, or just researching new things….and my newest pet project is creating Apps for phones and tablets!
I am currently working on my first phone app; albeit one that isn’t simple nor complex. I’m working through iBuildApp to create Cloud 9 Imagery‘s very first app! It is called “Cloud 9 Imagery at The Bridal Show 2014″…yes, I know it’s a long name. Sorry! And, while I’m apologizing, it’s not one of those newfangled widgets for photographers with all of our client’s photos and such; at least not yet.
This app is custom designed with Brides in mind for the The Bridal Show 2014 on Sunday, February 23rd, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM in Tullahoma, TN, at the Tullahoma Events Center presented by Thunder Radio. It will include the following:
- Bridal Show Countdown – Check the timer counting down to The Bridal Show 2014 and you’ll never forget!
- Bridal Gift Giveaways – You can win a variety of early bird gifts during the weeks before as well as win some during the show!
- Wedding Resources – This will have many, if not all, of the vendors at the show’s contact information available for you.
- Pre-Show Signups – Take the time to fill out this questionnaire to sign up before the actual show and then stop by our booth for your free gift!
- Blog – You can view the Cloud 9 Imagery blog, Behind The Camera, any time you like for inspiration!
- Facebook – Be sure to watch our Facebook page for updates!
- Twitter – Get your Tweet-errific fix here!
- Website – Visit our website for session information, to join our VIP Membership and much more!
While it’s not out just YET, I will definitely post as soon as it’s ready! But, please! If you have any additions you would like to see, let me know now! Just comment below!
#mobileappcreator #thebridalshow2014 #iheartapps