Screenshot of Bridal Show App Being Designed
As much as I love digital photography is almost as much as I love technology in general; whether it’s creating websites, blogging, playing games, or just researching new things….and my newest pet project is creating Apps for phones and tablets!
I am currently working on my first phone app; albeit one that isn’t simple nor complex. I’m working through iBuildApp to create Cloud 9 Imagery‘s very first app! It is called “Cloud 9 Imagery at The Bridal Show 2014″…yes, I know it’s a long name. Sorry! And, while I’m apologizing, it’s not one of those newfangled widgets for photographers with all of our client’s photos and such; at least not yet.
This app is custom designed with Brides in mind for the The Bridal Show 2014 on Sunday, February 23rd, from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM in Tullahoma, TN, at the Tullahoma Events Center presented by Thunder Radio. It will include the following:
- Bridal Show Countdown – Check the timer counting down to The Bridal Show 2014 and you’ll never forget!
- Bridal Gift Giveaways – You can win a variety of early bird gifts during the weeks before as well as win some during the show!
- Wedding Resources – This will have many, if not all, of the vendors at the show’s contact information available for you.
- Pre-Show Signups – Take the time to fill out this questionnaire to sign up before the actual show and then stop by our booth for your free gift!
- Blog – You can view the Cloud 9 Imagery blog, Behind The Camera, any time you like for inspiration!
- Facebook – Be sure to watch our Facebook page for updates!
- Twitter – Get your Tweet-errific fix here!
- Website – Visit our website for session information, to join our VIP Membership and much more!
While it’s not out just YET, I will definitely post as soon as it’s ready! But, please! If you have any additions you would like to see, let me know now! Just comment below!
The Mobile War Is Over And The App Has Won
#mobileappcreator #thebridalshow2014 #iheartapps